Tuesday, November 5, 2013

novice mid listening


  • ·         I can understand simple words and phrases about daily activities.
What the columbian kids like
  • ·         I can understand some words and phrases in simple messages and announcements in a familiar setting.
Columbia kids announcing their grade
  • ·         I can understand some simple questions on familiar topics.
  • ·         I can follow some multi-step directions or instructions, especially when people use gestures or there is repetition.
Doing what you told us to do with the words
  • ·         I can understand some of what people say in a conversation when they are talking about familiar things.
conversation with montana

1 comment:

  1. The images were reading, not listening. Do you have evidence that you understood these?

    ReplyDelete